ipt_state

Jose Maria Lopez jkerouac at bgsec.com
Sun Sep 26 22:33:57 CEST 2004

El vie, 24 de 09 de 2004 a las 21:31, www.piratehosting.net escribió:
> i have decided to remove ipcontrack
> i have to remove the mods used by it first.
> however this one i cannot remove and i need too.
> rmmod ipt_state
> ERROR: Module ipt_state is in use
>
> how can i remove ipt_state

You must remove all the rules that use the -m state module, if
you don't want the system to use ipconntrack. But you should
reconsider your option, ipconntrack it's so useful that don't
know if it's a good idea to deactivate it. If you have real
reasons to do it then drop all the rules with -m state and
you are done.

--
Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez
Director Tecnico de bgSEC