Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Dominic Iadicicco sctylib2004 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 15:22:16 CEST 2004

ok, I have another one for all.

I have now been tring to do this:

I have an IP, 10.0.0.1 on eth1 and an IP 172.16.12.130
at eth0. And heres were things get fun.  I want all
ssh requests that go to 10.0.0.1 to get routed to
172.16.12.130 just like it worked when we did it from
.130 to .212.  (if anyone is new and doesn't what was
discussed yesterday, please let me know I will post
it.)

Once again thanks for all help in advance.

Dominic