set up my DMZ

hamals at infinito.it hamals at infinito.it
Fri Sep 17 11:37:38 CEST 2004

I've a DMZ with two server, I would like to acces them
through my iptables firewall.

IP_serve1_DMZ =192.168.2.2
IP_serve2_DMZ =192.168.2.3

IP_server1_public = x.x.x.52
IP_server2_public = x.x.x.53 (x is for privacy..)

My firewall has

eth1 internet interface = x.x.x.50
eth0 dmz interface = 192.168.2.1

I need to have my server access with their pubbic IP, but
I've only eth1 as inteface to internet.

I read that I can't use alias in iptables rules (like
eth1:1 etc) , then what kind of rules have I to write to
solve my problem?

I did this script but is it not working,
what do you think is wrong in it?

#!/bin/bash

iptables -F

iptables -t nat -F

iptables -t mangle -F

# filter table everythingd is ACCEPT  only to follow the
easyest way#

iptables -P INPUT ACCEPT
iptables -P FORWARD ACCEPT
iptables -P OUTPUT ACCEPT

## make DMZ -> internet ##

iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s 192.168.2.1 -o eth1 -j
SNAT --to-source 82.190.228.52

## make internet -> DMZ ##

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth1 -d x.x.x.52 -j DNAT
--to-destination 192.168.2.1

Thanks
Connessione ed e-mail gratuita da 10 mb
consultabile tramite web e tramite pop.