Problem with ppt_conntrack_nat

Jason Opperisano opie at 817west.com
Thu Sep 16 14:37:05 CEST 2004

On Wed, 2004-09-15 at 05:21, Pawe=C5=82 Filutowski wrote:
> Hello,
> I have just compiled a new kernel 2.4.27 with iptables 1.2.11 and patch=
-o-matic-ng-20040621
> First i tried to compile only kernel and iptables.
> Finally, everythings worked fine.
> But when I added the ppt_conntrack_nat (./runme pptp-conntrack-nat) and=
 I compiled kernel - I noticed that NAT(MASQUARADE) didn`t work (although=
 there wasn`t any errors during setting iptables).
> I use rc.firewall to setup iptables.
>=20
> Can anyone help me ?

this has got to go into a FAQ somewhere...oh wait--it already is...

http://netfilter.org/documentation/HOWTO//netfilter-extensions-HOWTO-2.ht=
ml#ss2.3

after you patch with POM, you need to rebuild your userspace iptables
package.

-j

--=20
Jason Opperisano <opie at 817west.com>