Problems Compiling userspace NF_QUEUE handler

Joe Clark joeclark at iastate.edu
Mon Sep 13 05:01:14 CEST 2004

Okay, well I did more research tonight, and I'm thinking now that perhaps I
shouldn't be trying to do this nf_reinject stuff in userspace, but rather that's
handled for me by the "libipq" stuff in iptables.  I was attempting to do this
without iptables (because I thought that would be simpler), but maybe that's not
wise (or not possible).

Tangent: Have you folks considered setting up a forum instead of a mailing list?
 Maybe a mailing list is more effective, but I haven't found a way to search
this list, which makes it hard to know what has been asked 100 times before...
- Joe