No internet connection

Giancarlo Boaron gboaron at yahoo.com.br
Thu Sep 9 16:04:59 CEST 2004

Hello.
I'm testing a new iptables script on my server box but
after some minuts that this script is running, the
clients in my LAN have no access to Internet.
I'm using SQUID for proxing and caching.

I think I'm not being very restrictive for my IPTABLES
rules because my clients still have Internet access
after about 20 minuts when the script is running.

What can be wrong? Does my kernel have some limit
about connections? Does it hava someting to do with
the CONTRACK?

Regards.
Giancarlo