server in DMZ

Payal Rathod payal-netfilter at scriptkitchen.com
Thu Sep 2 21:04:05 CEST 2004

On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 09:13:25AM -0400, Jason Opperisano wrote:
> i think there's some confusion here...there are three rules involved in
> this scenario:

Yes, I already have the 3 rules. The only thing I am worrying about
is how do I let my internal LAN users access the DMZ machine using
its public IP if I use the 3 rules given by you below. The below rules
will effectively block all traffic except from 1.2.3.4 and my LAN users
are on 192.168.x.x series and using squid as their proxy.
(squid machine is the gateway/firewall machine itself)
-Payal