[RELEASE] iptables 1.0.0
Tue, 04 Apr 2000 00:58:29 +0930
1.0.0 proper is out. A few minor fixes from 1.0.0beta, but I'm
releasing now because I will be out of action for at least a few days.
Some kernel stuff has just been sent to Linus:
1) Module unload races.
2) NAT on fragment issues (GameSpy crash).
3) Partially-initialized NAT entries if protocol doesn't like packet.
4) `check' failure one-too-many-down() bug.
5) Now doing an external lookup will never create a new connection.
6) Extra checks for locally-injected truncated IP packets (raw