packet drop error - continued

Adam Kumiszcza qman@from.pl
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 22:06:53 +0200

On Fri, Sep 17, 1999 at 10:54:05PM +1000, Paul Rusty Russell wrote:
> In message <19990913170314.B1324@3net.net.pl> you write:
> > Unfortunately unwanted packet drop error exists even after not
>
> [snip]
>
> > Chain FORWARD (policy DROP 263 packets, 10924 bytes)
>
> That'd do it.  When a packet is dropped, and CONFIG_NETFILTER_DEBUG is
> enabled, it gets reported.

Yes, I know about it. It's ok -- I would like it to be that way (if it
doesn't create flooding DoS problem) in the future. But the problem in
my post was that there were not supposed to be any packets dropped

iptables -A FORWARD -s 192.168.66.7 -j ACCEPT

That's the only host (besides mine) on the LAN. What is more, each and
every ftp packet comming from 192.168.66.7 was blocked. Why?

Adam Kumiszcza
<qman@from.pl>