Mason-0.13.9.1 with you-know-what support :-)

William Stearns wstearns@pobox.com
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 17:57:45 -0500 (EST)

Good day, all,
	Finally!
	Mason *1, after a lot of replumbing, finally has some
netfilter/iptables support.  I have it to the point where it is able to
create an iptables firewall.  The code is _not_ complete, debugged, or
necessarily stable; however, I'm making it available for testing.
	The package (test version 0.13.9.1) can be found at
ftp://mason.stearns.org - this will be the primary site for the package in
the near future.  Patches, complaints, suggestions, ideas are, as always,
welcome.
	Mason also has a debian package for the stable tree (slated to be
included in Debian 2.1).  Many thanks to Jeff Licquia for his work.
	Cheers,
	 -Bill

*1 An automated firewall builder for Linux; it watches the traffic flowing
through the system and creates ipfwadm, ipchains, or iptables rules.

	"Computers let you make more mistakes faster than any other
invention in human history, with the possible exception of handguns and
tequila."
	-- Mitch Radcliffe
(Courtesy of Hugo van der Kooij <hvdkooij@caiw.nl>)
William Stearns (wstearns@pobox.com).  Mason, Buildkernel, named2hosts,