Masquerading makes system unstable

Michael Harnois
14 Nov 1999 19:31:26 -0600

On Mon, 15 Nov 1999 12:10:15 +1100, Daniel Schepler <> said:

    > Or does this happen for everyone else, too?

You know, I've wondered if this was the problem on my system. I've not
been able to run a kernel truly stably since 2.3.19, and it does seem
that when I don't load ip_nat the crashes don't
happen. (Unfortunately, that solution isn't acceptable to my wife and

Michael D. Harnois, Redeemer Lutheran Church, Washburn, IA
 Never, "for the sake of peace and quiet," deny your own
 experience or convictions. -- Dag Hammarskjold