Help with writing a NAT helper

Daniel Stone tamriel@ductape.net
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 16:21:31 +1100

I've decided I'm incompetent at Makefiles and I'm going to move on to the
code (LOL).

I'm writing a conntrack/NAT extension for IRC - are there any docs
anywhere to help me ? I don't need a new protocol, it's all on TCP, just a
helper module (think : ip_nat/ip_conntrack_ftp) - is there any help
anywhere available for this (who's the guy who wrote the FTP mod ? You,
Rusty ?) ?

Thanks, guys
=) d