Linux 2.3.25 & netfilter 0.1.11

Colin Coe coec@starday.com.au
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 21:29:51 +0800 (WST)

The patch went in fine...

[root /usr/src]cat netfilter-0.1.11-lin2325.patch | patch -p0
patching file `netfilter/NAT/ip_nat_rule.c'
Hunk #2 succeeded at 753 (offset -50 lines).
Hunk #4 succeeded at 793 (offset -50 lines).
patching file `netfilter/compat/ip_fw_compat_masq.c'
patching file `netfilter/compat/ipchains_core.c'
patching file `netfilter/compat/ipfwadm_core.c'
patching file `netfilter/conntrack/ip_conntrack_standalone.c'

I just tried a fresh untar and patch, the 'make dep ; make all', the
depends suceeded but, again, make all failed.

What now?

CC