serious problems with 0.1.11 combined with kernel 2.3.24

assie assie@casema.net
Mon, 01 Nov 1999 12:27:50 +0100

I already took the file from another older kernel (2.3.21)
it can make netfilter without compiling errors but ip_tables is not
working anymore and ipnatctl says when i try to masquerade  no such
protocol (like i did not load de ip_nat_masquerade at all)

strange huh?
maybe i have to switch to kernel 2.3.23 again

B.T.W. if i try to exec the example script for loading all drivers including
iptables i get an AIEEEE kernel panic error.

Aiee, killing interrupt handler
Kernel panic: Attempted to kill idle task!
In interrupt handler - not syncing

Assie