[netfilter-mirrors] I'll update the list of Netfilter mirrors

Ana Rey anarey at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 12:51:27 CET 2013

Hi,

We've been updating the Netfilter project mirror list this week. At
this moment, we have seven active mirror in .at (Austria), .au
(Australia), .es (Spain), .hu (Hungary), .lt (Lithuania), .ru
(Russian) and .ro (Romania).

The maintainers of India and Norway notified us that they cannot keep
up with their support anymore.

We got no news from the following maintainers so far: .ar (Argentina),
.bg (Bulgaria), .cl (Chile), .cr (Costa Rica), .il (Israel), .pl
(Poland) and we haven't reply from maintain of .be (Belgium), .cn
(China), .de (Germany), .gr (Greece), .ie (Ireland), .my (Malaysia),
.sk (slovakia), .tr(Turkey), .tw (Taiwan) and .us (United States).

We'll send a new round of email next week to these maintainers.

Thank you for your help and collaboration!

Regards,

Ana

--
Ana Rey (@anaRB)