[netfilter-mirrors] I'll update the list of Netfilter mirrors

Ana Rey anarey at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 14:44:27 CET 2013

Good morning,

My name is Ana Rey, I'm collaborating with Pablo Neira (Netfilter
maintainer) to get Netfilter mirrors in better shape.

While checking the current list of mirrors, I noticed that most of
them are not working. In case you have a non-working mirror, you'll
receive a personal email to inquire about your availability to get it
back to working. If we receive an explicit NACK from you or you don't
reply to that email in two weeks, we'll remove the non-working mirror
from our list.

I hope your help and collaboration with this task.

Thank you!

Regards,

Ana

--