Newbie looking for help

Ron Lee ronberlin at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 24 11:42:12 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I am a Master's student working on a small project for policy routing
of multi-interface network terminals. A part of my project is to
implement a simple policy module that decides to route outgoing
packets via different NICs.

I have read the Linux netfilter Hacking HOWTO and have a basic
understanding of netfilter. But when it comes to coding, I still have
some doubts. Could someone please give me some hints and/or simple
code samples that I can study to improve my practical understanding of
netfilter?

Thanks a lot!
Ron