iptables 1.3.7 doesn't properly test for condition patch

Massimiliano Hofer max at nucleus.it
Sun Jul 15 00:17:49 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 30 May 2007, Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote:

> Jan Engelhardt wrote:
> > cc nf-dev
> >
> > On May 29 2007 06:34, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> >> For the archive, Massimilano Hofer sent me the attached patch, which
> >> solves the problem.  It seems that this patch should be merged into
> >> iptables.
>
> I don't find this patch in the archives, did it get lost or never post
> it to netfilter-devel? Massimiliano?

Sorry for the dalay. I couldn't read the mailing list in the last several
weeks.
I sent my patch several months ago, but received no reply. I suppose it got
lost in the noise.
I attach it again. Just a few fixes and a little tidying.

I have no objections to Jan's variants. Choose the one you like better.

--
Saluti,
   Massimiliano Hofer