tcpmss match for IPv6 ?

Patrick McHardy kaber at trash.net
Sat Jul 14 17:14:50 CEST 2007

Pascal Hambourg wrote:
> Patrick McHardy a écrit :
>

>> The latest iptables release should contain an IPv6 capable TCPMSS target.
>

> Thanks, but I was talking about an IPv6 capable tcpmss *match*.

Sorry, I misunderstood.

> I just made libip6t_tcpmss.c, ip6t_tcpmss.h and libip6t_tcpmss.man from
> the existing corresponding IPv4 files in iptables 1.3.8, roughly by
> replacing all occurrences of 'ip' with 'ip6'. It builds and seems to
> work on my x86 box. Shall I post a diff -ruN against the original
> iptables 1.3.8 tree here for review ?

ip6_tables ports for x_tables matches and targets should ideally already
use the xt_ structures and constants. If you send a patch for tcpmss
I'll happily add it to SVN.

BTW, Yasuyuki, whats the current state of your x_tables userspace
patches? I recall they we're almost finished when you posted them
a couple of month ago.