Request for maintaining "condition" and "time"

Krzysztof Oledzki ole at ans.pl
Wed Jul 11 10:19:42 CEST 2007

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007, Jan Engelhardt wrote:

> On Jul 11 2007 04:29, Gustavo Jr. Alves wrote:
>>
>> I´m really new on netfilter (this is why I asking so many dumb
>> questions since yesterday), and I had previously understand that
>> "time" and "condition" modules has no support at all.
>
> Well, Krzysztof Oledzki <ole [at] ans.pl> is listed in the pomng db
> as the maintainer for the time module.

Indeed. I'm going to commit required changes today, I hope. The same for
other extensions: MARK, connlimit (this would be the last time since it is
going to be included into 2.6.23) and ipp2p.

So, thank you for patches and of course if someone want's to take and
rewrite specific extension (like it was done with connlimit) I have no
objection for that.

Best regards,

 				Krzysztof Olędzki