Patch for geoip to make it work with Linux kernel 2.6.22.x

Svein Olav Bjerkeset svein.olav at bjerkeset.com
Tue Jul 10 17:44:13 CEST 2007

Hi,

After upgrading to kernel 2.6.22, I found that the geoip patchlet did not
compile.
I have made a patch that works on my system with kernel 2.6.22.

The patch is against geoip match as of Dec 6th 2006 from
http://people.netfilter.org/peejix/patchlets/
I made a patch for kernel 2.6.21 as well, but it has not been applied to the
official geoip patchlet, and is therefor included in this patch.

You can download the patch by using the following URL:
http://bjerkeset.com/patches/geoip-match-2.6.22.patch.gz

Regards
Svein Olav Bjerkeset,