Condition Module (Looking for last version)

Samuel Jean jix at
Tue Jul 10 13:27:02 CEST 2007

On Tue, Jul 10, 2007, "Gustavo Jr. Alves" <gjalves at> said:

> My concern is about why it hasn´t incorporated on the mainstream
> kernel or not have patches on patch-o-matic.

This patch is part of an external patch-o-matic repository.
All externals patchlets are fetched within POM using `./runme --download`

Take a look at the following file :

(svn) /trunk/patch-o-matic-ng/sources.list

Condition match, as well as many others, are not part of mainstream or POM
because of lack of time/motivation from the Netfilter Core Team to
maintain such patchlets themselves.