nfsim updates

Harald Welte laforge at netfilter.org
Sat Sep 25 09:00:01 CEST 2004

On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 09:04:36PM -0400, Jeremy Kerr wrote:
> > > As stated before, we could also move it to
> > > svn.netfilter.org (which actually exists, but also has no public
> > > interface yet).
> >
> > Jeremy?
>
> This would probably be the best way to go - It also depends on how the
> netfilter testsuite is going to be developed - would using the subversion
> repository cause any problems, rather than rolling it into netfilter cvs?

no, I think that would be a good idea.  I'm actually thinking about
moving the re-organized [as discussed at the netfilter workshop]
patch-o-matic-ng into svn anyway... if only for the single reason that
it allows recursive directory-adding (anybody who has added stuff to pom
CVS knows what I'm talking about).

I'll send you notice when svn.netfilter.org is up and running as
expected.

I've successfully tested certificate-based client authentication with
svn.gnumonks.org, so I think that's the way to go for developer access.
It's the only strongly authenticated way where you still have the power
to have permissions on per-user granularity.

> In the meantime though, I've set up a cron task to create a nightly snapshot
> from the ozlabs.org subversion repository (23:00 AEST). This puts the .tar.gz
> up at:
>
>  http://ozlabs.org/~jk/projects/nfsim/

Thanks.

--