nfsim updates

Eric Leblond eric at inl.fr
Thu Sep 23 14:41:49 CEST 2004

On Thu, 2004-09-23 at 03:04, Jeremy Kerr wrote:
> This would probably be the best way to go - It also depends on how the
> netfilter testsuite is going to be developed - would using the subversion
> repository cause any problems, rather than rolling it into netfilter cvs?

That's not completly related but it's a simulation question. For the
nufw project we need to simulate a consequent number of clients having
standard user activities to bench our server (I mean doing
pop,smtp,web).

Does someone know a sofware able to do so ?

By the way, nufw is now able to do application and os filtering for
remote users on top of its primary tasks user filtering. More
informations on http://www.nufw.org

BR,
--
Eric Leblond <eric at inl.fr>