nfsim updates

Jeremy Kerr jk at ozlabs.org
Thu Sep 23 03:04:36 CEST 2004

> > As stated before, we could also move it to
> > svn.netfilter.org (which actually exists, but also has no public
> > interface yet).
>
> Jeremy?

This would probably be the best way to go - It also depends on how the
netfilter testsuite is going to be developed - would using the subversion
repository cause any problems, rather than rolling it into netfilter cvs?

In the meantime though, I've set up a cron task to create a nightly snapshot
from the ozlabs.org subversion repository (23:00 AEST). This puts the .tar.gz
up at:

 http://ozlabs.org/~jk/projects/nfsim/

Jeremy