Compiling ip_conntrack_core.c

Amit Gupta agupta at ece.arizona.edu
Mon Sep 13 21:03:28 CEST 2004

Hi

I am new to linux and iptables and I am working on extracting the details
of the connection information from your conntrack module, as I need
information about every connection (like packet rate, byte rate... etc)
based on the src and dst addresses and the protocol its using, but when I
try to compile ip_conntrack_core.c it gives a lot of errors, is there any
way I can fix that as the code is supplied  with the iptables module and
it is in proper working condition since it shows the right results in
/proc/net/ip_conntrack.

Please help me out as I am stuck.

Thank you
Regards