Chnage module to kernel 2.6

Lars Lockenvitz L.Locke at web.de
Thu Sep 9 12:45:43 CEST 2004

Hi,

I write a module for connection tracking of clearcase packets that based on the rpc connection tracking. With the kernel v. 2.4 it works but for the kernel 2.6 I changed the parameter of the function "help" in my modules. Since these changes the modules probably works, but the problem is after the last packet the but the problem is after the latter packs the entire computer stand still and nothing works.
I send the C-Files for kernel 2.4 and 2.6 as attachment and you can look what I changed. The changes are only the pameters of the function help and then some adjustments in the folloing lines!

If anybody know this problam, please help me?

Mit WEB.DE FreePhone® mit höchster Qualität ab 0 Ct./Min.