libipq and ipq_packet_msg_t (desperate)

Ulysses Almeida munky at
Wed Dec 15 15:55:42 CET 2004

  If you problem is to find payloadi info and headers, I wrote a HowTo about this.

  Problem, it was wrote in pt_BR. But there is a section called "LibIpq By Example", where i show a sample code. And i think it's self explanatory.
  If you have some problems to understand, feel free to ask-me.

On Wed, Dec 15, 2004 at 08:22:27AM -0600, Steven J Scott wrote:
> I am really struggling to extract the payload from the ipq_packet_msg_t
> structure...  Does anyone have experience in this area???  Or could point
> me to the docs, or people?
> Thanks,
> Steven Scott - CISSP, CISA, RHCT, LCP, MCSE
> Rockwell Automation / Advanced Technology
> sjscott at
> (This email was sent via Notes running on Linux)

    .~.  Ulysses Almeida
   / V \  munky at
 / (   ) \  Seja livre, use GNU/Linux!