TCP window tracking has bad side effects

Jozsef Kadlecsik kadlec at
Fri Dec 10 20:42:10 CET 2004

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004, Bill Rugolsky Jr. wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 09, 2004 at 05:26:56PM +0100, Ludwig Nussel wrote:
> > Seems to work. The client machine no longer drops the packet and
> > properly sends RST.
> Will you push this to DaveM for 2.6.10?

Yes, he fully aware of the issue and the slightly modified version I have
posted to the list today (not arrived yet, it seems) will hopefully be
added to 2.6.10.

Best regards,
E-mail  : kadlec at, kadlec at
PGP key :