How can I get these packets in the user space application?

Ravi Kumar ravivsn at rocsys.com
Thu Dec 9 07:22:32 CET 2004

Lets say we wish to modify the packets in user space, then I think QUEUE
is not the way, is my understanding right?

If so, what approach is followed to get packets to user space to modify
them. Note that I understand performance issues in moving packets from
kernel space to user space and back.

-Ravi