sk_buff examples

Steven J Scott sjscott at ra.rockwell.com
Mon Dec 6 17:41:59 CET 2004

Thank you very much.  That was exactly what I was looking for.  This
weekend I was also able to find a book titled, "The Linux TCP/IP Stack:
Networking for Embedded Systems" by Thomas F. Herbert.  It has a whole
chapter on sk_buff.  It's a great book for those looking to completely
understand the Linux TCP/IP stack.

Thanks again for your help!

Steven Scott - CISSP, CISA, RHCT, LCP, MCSE
Rockwell Automation / Advanced Technology
sjscott at ra.rockwell.com
(This email was sent via Notes running on Linux)

Diego Woitasen <diegows at linux.org.ar>
03/12/2004 05:14 PM