ipset -L causing kernel panic when using macipmap

Jozsef Kadlecsik kadlec at blackhole.kfki.hu
Mon Dec 6 10:36:53 CET 2004

Hi,

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004, Peter Surda wrote:

> I don't know if this is the correct mailing list for ipset, but there
> doesn't seem to be much other information online so I'm trying it here.
>
> I'm using kernel 2.4.26, iptables 1.2.11 and ipset 1.0 (at least I think
> it is 1.0, changelog claims this) and am playing with it a little.

'ipset -v' always reports the version number.

Please use ipset 2.0 (i.e ipset utility and the kernel part from
patch-o-matic-ng) from the svn repository or download the snapshots from
http://people.netfilter.org/kadlec/ipset/install.html.

It was a useful report because the bug was still present in 2.0 and
was fixed now.

Best regards,
Jozsef
-