/proc/net/ip_conntrack problems

Taral taral@taral.net
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 16:32:12 -0600

--bp/iNruPH9dso1Pn

Okay, maybe this is a better forum for this. I'm losing lines from
/proc/net/ip_conntrack if I don't use a large enough buffer. Why is
this? The code is broken, but it's broken too subtly for me to work out.

----- Forwarded message from Taral <taral@taral.net> -----

% dd if=3D/proc/net/ip_conntrack bs=3D256 | wc -l
0+3 records in
0+3 records out
      3
% dd if=3D/proc/net/ip_conntrack bs=3D512 | wc -l
0+2 records in
0+2 records out
      5

Can anyone explain this? (2.4.13-ac3) It's wreaking havoc with my
program.

----- End forwarded message -----

--=20
Taral <taral@taral.net>
This message is digitally signed. Please PGP encrypt mail to me.
"Any technology, no matter how primitive, is magic to those who don't
understand it." -- Florence Ambrose

--bp/iNruPH9dso1Pn

--bp/iNruPH9dso1Pn--