netfilter.org? (was: Re: [ANNOUNCE] iptables-1.2.4 released)

Brad Chapman kakadu_croc@yahoo.com
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 11:54:23 -0700 (PDT)

Mr. Harald,

--- Harald Welte <laforge@gnumonks.org> wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I have just released the iptables-1.2.4 package.
>
> Please consider this new release as a maintainance release.  No big changes
> and no new features to the core have been introduced.
>
> It contains a couple of bugfixes, since some bugs slipped into the last
> 1.2.3 release.
>
> The new release can be downloaded via:
>
> http://netfilter.samba.org/iptables-1.2.4.tar.bz2
> http://netfilter.gnumonks.org/iptables-1.2.4.tar.bz2
> http://netfilter.filewatcher.org/iptables-1.2.4.tar.bz2
> ftp://ftp.netfilter.org/pub/iptables/iptables-1.2.4.tar.bz2
	^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

	Where did this domain come from? This is the second time I've seen this
domain name.

> There is now also a GPG detached signature (iptables-1.2.4.tar.bz2.sig),
> created with the same key as this message is signed
>

> The ChangeLog is at
>
> http://netfilter.samba.org/changes-iptables-1.2.3.html
> http://netfilter.gnumonks.org/changes-iptables-1.2.3.html
> http://netfilter.filewatcher.org/changes-iptables-1.2.3.html

	And where is www.netfilter.org? Dare I hope that the new website for Netfilter will
appear somewhere in the netfilter.org domain?

> --
> Live long and prosper
> - Harald Welte / laforge@gnumonks.org               http://www.gnumonks.org/

Brad