(no subject)

Avinash natarajan avinash.nat@wipro.com
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 20:59:52 +0530

--------------InterScan_NT_MIME_Boundary

------=_NextPart_000_0093_01C1503C.2CF81440

hi..
   i have a router running an ipv4 stack...i capture packets coming in =
at the prerouting hook...i do some modifications to the packet(i return =
a NF_DROP)...and put it onto the wire explicitly(after calling =
ip_route_output)...the problem is this packet is again captured at the =
hook and this is not what i want...cud anybody tell me how i can stop =
this from happening(except asking me to return NF_ACCEPT cos for the =
scenario i need i have to return NF_DROP)...thanx...
rgds
avinash

------=_NextPart_000_0093_01C1503C.2CF81440

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>hi..</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp; i have a router running an =
ipv4=20
stack...i capture packets coming in at the prerouting hook...i do some=20
modifications to the packet(i return a NF_DROP)...and put it onto the =
wire=20
explicitly(after calling ip_route_output)...the problem is this packet =
is again=20
captured at the hook and this is not what i want...cud anybody tell me =
how i can=20
stop this from happening(except asking me to return NF_ACCEPT cos for =
the=20
scenario i need i have to return NF_DROP)...thanx...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>rgds</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>avinash</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0093_01C1503C.2CF81440--

--------------InterScan_NT_MIME_Boundary

Information transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Wipro and/or its Customers and
is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is
addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without
proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this
information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please
notify us immediately at mailto:mailadmin@wipro.com and delete this mail
from your records.

--------------InterScan_NT_MIME_Boundary--