New NAT/Conntrack modules (NetBIOS, SQLNet, DNS)

Guillaume Lécroart dummy.goug@free.fr
Sat, 06 Oct 2001 11:34:36 +0200

Hi,

I did not start any coding of this modules, but you may have read my

The only steps I've accomplished so far are :

-making sure we need such stuff (increasing snap length was helpfull as
the Addr field is the last one ;-)
-locating the code in nmbd to watch how nbns reg request packets are forged
-print out Rusty's Netfilter Hacking, Kernel Hacking and Kernel Locking
Howtos

I'm really a newbie in kernel coding but I'm confident we can make it
together.

Regards,

G.