[netfilter-cvslog] CVS update: netfilter-ha/ct_sync
hidden at cvs.netfilter.org
Mon Aug 30 13:05:47 CEST 2004
Date: Mon Aug 30 13:05:46 2004
Update of /cvsroot/netfilter-ha/ct_sync
In directory coruscant.gnumonks.org:/tmp/cvs-serv27460/ct_sync
ct_sync.h ct_sync_main.c ct_sync_proto.c ct_sync_proto.h
Major error recovery update:
* New packet type (CT_SYNC_PKT_INITSYNC_FOLLOWS) indicating the
beginning of a full resync, slaves cancel all pending recovery
requests and re-init to state SLAVE_INIT.
* Fixed csb_dub(): pointer arithmetics is OK now.
* Implemented cancellation of recovery requests if the recovery is
* Master initiates a full resync if it is unable to fully resend all
* Slave drops already received packets.
Bumped version number to 0.16: recovery should generally work now.
ct_sync.h 1.18 => 1.19
ct_sync_main.c 1.38 => 1.39
ct_sync_proto.c 1.38 => 1.39
ct_sync_proto.h 1.11 => 1.12
More information about the netfilter-cvslog