[ANNOUNCE]: Release of iptables-1.4.10
kaber at trash.net
Fri Oct 29 17:43:06 CEST 2010
The netfilter coreteam presents:
iptables version 1.4.10
the iptables release for the 2.6.36 kernel. Changes include:
- support for the cpu match, which can be used to improve cache
locality when running multiple server instances
- support for the IDLETIMER target, which can be used to notify
userspace of interfaces being idle
- support for the CHECKSUM target
- support for the ipvs match
- documentation updates
- a fix for deletion of rules using the quota match
See the Changelog for more details.
Version 1.4.10 can be obtained from:
On behalf of the Netfilter Core Team.
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the netfilter-announce