[ANNOUNCE]: Release of iptables-1.4.9
kaber at trash.net
Tue Aug 3 17:17:13 CEST 2010
The netfilter coreteam presents:
iptables version 1.4.9
the iptables release for the 2.6.35 kernel. Changes include:
- support for the LED target, which hadn't been merged so far because
the kernel module had some bugs
- a new version of the set extension for the upcoming release supporting
- negation support for the quota match
- support for the SACK-IMMEDIATELY SCTP extension and FORWARD_TSN
chunk type in the sctp match
- documentation updates and various smaller bugfixes
See the Changelog for more details.
Version 1.4.9 can be obtained from:
On behalf of the Netfilter Core Team.
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the netfilter-announce