[ANNOUNCE] Release conntrack-tools 0.9.7
Pablo Neira Ayuso
pablo at netfilter.org
Sat May 31 18:46:56 CEST 2008
The netfilter project proudly presents another development release of
the conntrack-tools. This release includes important improvements, new
features and bugfixes:
* add ICMPv6 support (Krzysztof Oledzki)
* simplified conntrack update and deletion via command line
* major improvements in the state synchronization code
* add new best effort replication protocol
Detailed changelog is attached.
What are the conntrack-tools?
- The userspace daemon so-called conntrackd that covers the specific
aspects of stateful Linux firewalls to enable high availability
solutions. It can be used as statistics collector of the firewall use as
well. The daemon is highly configurable and easily extensible.
- The command line interface (CLI) conntrack that provides an interface
to add, delete and update flow entries, list current active flows in
plain text/XML, current IPv4 NAT'ed flows, reset counters, and flush the
complete connection tracking table among many other.
Where can I download it from?
Where can I get more information about them?
Pablo (on behalf of the Netfilter Project)
"Los honestos son inadaptados sociales" -- Les Luthiers
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the netfilter-announce