[ANNOUNCE] Release conntrack-tools 0.9.6
Pablo Neira Ayuso
pablo at netfilter.org
Sat Mar 8 14:05:45 CET 2008
The netfilter project proudly presents another development release of
the conntrack-tools. This release includes important improvements, new
features and bugfixes:
* IPv6 support and new manpage for conntrackd
* XML and timestamp support for conntrack
* secmark support
* improved performance
* support for VLAN interfaces
* support for related connections and NAT sequence adjustments (helpers)
* improved statistics support
* tons of cleanups and improvements from Max Kellermann
Detailed changelog is attached.
What are the conntrack-tools?
- The userspace daemon so-called conntrackd that covers the specific
aspects of stateful Linux firewalls to enable high availability
solutions. It can be used as statistics collector of the firewall use as
well. The daemon is highly configurable and easily extensible.
- The command line interface (CLI) conntrack that provides an interface
to add, delete and update flow entries, list current active flows in
plain text/XML, current IPv4 NAT'ed flows, reset counters, and flush the
complete connection tracking table among many other.
Where can I download it from?
Where can I get more information about them?
Pablo (on behalf of the Netfilter Project)
"Los honestos son inadaptados sociales" -- Les Luthiers
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the netfilter-announce