[ADMINISTRATIVE] bugzilla.netfilter.org running again

Harald Welte laforge at netfilter.org
Fri Dec 22 20:22:15 CET 2006

Hi!

After bugzilla.netfilter.org went down on October 24 due to mysql
database corruption during a system update, I have now finally found
some spare time to investigate and fix the problem.

I'm deeply sorry that it has taken that long, but my time to spend on
netfilter is close to zero at this point (will increase in Q1/2007!)

I'd like to also use this opportunity to thank the active developers,
most notably Patrick McHardy, Pablo Neira, Jozsef Kadlecksik, Martin
Josefsson and Yasuyuki Kozakai for their excellent work on the project.

It's good to know that you can rely on other people during periods of
absence.

Also, a merry christmas and a happy new year to all netfilter/iptables
developers, supporters and administrators.

And a big thanks to http://noris.net/, the ISP funding all our hosting
and traffic.

Cheers,
--