[ANNOUNCE] administrative downtime of all netfilter.org boxes

Harald Welte laforge at netfilter.org
Sat Sep 30 21:40:09 CEST 2006

Hi!

Due to a much-required kernel update on our firewall
(lakshmi.netfilter.org), there will be some inavailability of all
netfilter.org boxes during the next couple of hours.

After the upgrade, we'll be running nf_conntrack, and finally also get
stateful filtering for our own IPv6 services.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
--
- Harald Welte <laforge at netfilter.org>                 http://netfilter.org/