[ANNOUNCE] netfilter and netfilter-devel lists down

Harald Welte laforge@gnumonks.org
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 12:32:17 +0200

Hi!

Due to yet unknown reasons, the mailinglist configuration and archives
have been deleted from lists.samba.org.

This is very unfortunate, since no none of the two mailinglists is
reachable anymore.

The netfilter core team feels very sorry about this incident, and we
have contacted the samba.org people for resolving this issue.

The mailinglists had been scheduled to move to lists.netfilter.org in
about one week.

Since we don't have the list configuration [including the list of
subscribers], I cannot really move the mailinglists.

I've now created two new mailinglists:

netfilter@lists.netfilter.org
netfilter-devel@lists.netfilter.org

Please subscribe to the two new mailinglists in order to participate in
discussions on netfilter/iptables and it's development.

If there is a backup of the list configuration with the samba.org
listmaster, we will later merge the two lists.

Again, I feel really sorry about this, but it was nothing where I could
have done anything about :(

I'll keep you posted.

--
Live long and prosper